“Last minute decision to stay here!!”

Best Western Plus Seraphine Hammersmith Hotel
Ranked #583 of 1,081 Hotels in London
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I was looking for a hotel to stay in for a night and came across this hotel while walking past. First impressions were modern and stylish. Dreaded walking up to the reception and asking how much, but the price wasn't too bad and I personally thought it was worth the money.

Reception willing to help as i forgot some essentials and they supplied them for me the room was the SMALLEST room I have ever stayed in but as it was one night it didn't bother me.

Can't complain with the facilities in the room either and it was very clean. Lovely shower and the bed was comfy.

Didn't have the breakfast so I cant comment on that, only negative was the drilling noise coming from outside in the morning. Luckily my boyfriend and I could sleep through the noise!!

Would definitely return in the future :)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Area really not as nice as I was exspecting.
Hotel modern and very clean.
Small rooms and very very hot. Had to keep window open through out the night and day to keep it at a nice temperature.
Breakfast was good. Reception doubles up as a bar! Would be nice to have a seprate one. Though they do bring drinks up to the room.
Wouldn't recommend this hotel for more then a few nights as rooms are so small.
Everything around the area shuts by 23.00.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank sweet_peach_11
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Stayed here for one night in December. The hotel is in a great location only a few minutes walk from Hammersmith tube station. The reception staff were very friendly and let us check in to the rooms that were available at about 11am. We had one executive double and two standard double rooms. The rooms are very clean and have all the amenities you would expect but the standard double rooms are very small, which was fine for our one night stay but I don't think I could have stayed there for much more than a couple of nights. The executive double room was much more spacious (and not much more expensive) although it was on the reception floor and was a little bit noisier in the night than the other rooms on the floor above but even then not too bad. The shower is very good and breakfast in the morning was much better than I had expected. Overall, great value for money and a good location so I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Joanna G
Reviewed December 20, 2012

First impressions of the hotel were good. Nice funky décor, friendly staff etc, until they showed me to my room. I can honestly say it was the smallest bedroom I have ever seen in my life. Granted it was a single, but even for a single it was pretty ridiculous.
On the other hand the bed was very comfortable and the shower was really good, despite the bathroom also being very small.
All in all a great hotel if you need a bed for a night. If you're going to be spending any time in your room though, I'd look somewhere else.

Room Tip: Don't book a single!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 17, 2012

First time I have used the hotel, so not sure if I have got it at a cheap price, but I would say it is excellent value for London iin comparison with other places I have stayed at. Handy for other areas but feels "local" and safe.

Short walk from the tube, lovely room, great reception area and staff. Very clean, comfortable and appealing.

Certainly hope to use it again.

Room Tip: Have only seen one, but I would imagine they are all of the same standard and serviced by a lift so...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Myself and my boyfriend stayed in this hotel in December. The hotel is situated around an 5minute walk from Hammersmith tube station with excellent links into central London. The hotel is modern, and has been completed to a high standard. Our room has quite small, although enough room for just one night. Firstly the staff didn't speak very good English, therefore it was difficult to understand what they was saying. We had two suitcases to carry up two flights of stairs, although the lady just left us to carry them up ourselves without any help. Our swipe card didn't work for our room when we arrived back to the hotel, in addition, we had to wait for this to be fixed for access into our room. We ordered breakfast to be delivered to our bedroom. The portion size's wouldn't feed a mice. I had one piece of bread and an boiled egg on the side, with around 30ml small glass of apple juice. I explained to the waiter that the portion size was little and my order wasn't correct. He said 'I didn't make this one, my manger did, I will bring you up the rest' I waited although he didn't return. In the morning we was woken up to an extremely loud drilling noise coming from the room next door, it was that loud that we could hardly hear ourselves speak! It was very frustrating and annoying. I rang reception and complained, they apologized and promised the noise would stop. After around 40minutes of complaining the noise finally stopped (For around 10 minutes) then started again. When departing our hotel, one of the staff gave me an £5 off voucher for our next visit witch i will not be using. I don't usually write review's although I don't want people to pay good money and have an bad experience like I did.

Room Tip: Ensure you book one of the bigger double rooms as the standard double are compact.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Kayla D
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We (2 adults and a toddler) stayed there for 3 nights. The hotel is very nice and clean, staff were super friendly and polite, breakfast was included in and it was VERY good and generous in terms of portion I know everybody here complained about room size but people its Europe so don't expect north American room size in London, I stayed in 2 other hotels in Manchester and here in London before and none of them were as clean and well decorated as this one, carpets beds bathroom all were extremely clean, WiFi Internet also included in price. Our room had a safe hair dryer and one double and one single bed yes room was a bit on the smaller side but I didn't care since it was very nice furnished and extremely clean as I mentioned before, bathroom was functional very nice and was big enough though.
Hotel is only 7-8 minutes walk from Hammersmith tube station (both piccadilly & district lines) and there are many shops and restaurants around the hotel like TKMax, Primark.
If you stay at this hotel make sure to visit Mahdi Restaurant (Persian Cuisine) which is one of the best restaurants in Hammersmith and it's only one or two blocks away.
I definitely recommend this hotel and I will stay here again if I come to London in future

Room Tip: Rooms are small but if you care about quality and cleanliness they stay here.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family