“A great meal”
Review of Sapori Sardi

Sapori Sardi
Reserve with OpenTable
Sapori Sardi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #803 of 22,842 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Loosely translated as ‘Sardinian flavours’, this cosy family-run newcomer on Fulham Road nails its regional colours to the mast with a menu that highlights the island’s rustic specialties and native produce. Come here for bowls of spaghetti laced with bottarga (dried mullet roe), malloreddus ‘gnocchi’ with sausage ragù and pecorino or monkfish wrapped in Sardinian air-dried ham (served with sautéed courgettes, chilli and mint). The kitchen also knocks out its share of trattoria staples, from grilled calamari with tangy salmoriglio dressing to seafood risotto and calf’s liver with butter and sage.
Melbourne, Australia
“A great meal”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We went for dinner on Monday night but did not book . When we arrived the restaurant was empty and we were shown a table in the front of restaurant. The staff were very friendly and brought us menus very quickly. It was steak night which pleased my husband and son. You get a steak and complimentary glass of red wine for 17.95. I had pasta with crayfish and it was the best pasta I have ever eaten. It was our last night before coming home and am so glad our son choose to come to Sapori Sardinia. The whole meal was amazing and the staff outstanding. Hope to return on our next trip to London.

• Visited June 2014

• Turkish first
“Rafal ”
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

They are really as good as those reviews below. Really special meal I will remember for a long time. ..........Thank you

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“We had to cancel our long standing reservation”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We were so disappointed to have to cancel three hours before we were due to eat but the staff were so professionel and nice. It must have been a pest for them to loose 8 diners but we will be back as soon as possible!
If this is an example of the service I cannot wait to try the food!

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Family-run gem”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Sapori Sardi was recommended by a few friends, one who lives nowhere near! I have always loved Italian food, and a rustic family-run cosy Italian trattoria/restaurant is my idea of heaven. It didn't disappoint. Sardinian fare was the order of the day, and everything from the low lighting, jazz background music and friendly staff to the limoncello at the end of the meal meant I felt as though I were back in Italy, my favourite holiday destination. The mussels in tomato and garlic I had for starter were excellent, the vermentino wine delicious and the Sardinian specials something a little different (in a good way). The starters outshone the mains, and my chef boyfriend thought it was a good meal, but not as wonderful as I did. The prices reflect the area, but this didn't put me off. For me, it was the whole experience that made this place stand out. I shall be returning on many special occasions.

• Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

My boyfriend being Sardinian, he absolutely wanted to try this restaurant, and we were not disappointed. The food is hands down the best I have had in a very long time, every dish was perfect from start to finish. The tartufo pasta was to die for. Staff was absolutely lovely, we would definitely come back for more. A special thanks to the chef and his wife for the Mirto :)

• Visited June 2014