“Great food”
Review of Sapori Sardi

Sapori Sardi
Reserve with OpenTable
Sapori Sardi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,097 of 23,571 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Loosely translated as ‘Sardinian flavours’, this cosy family-run newcomer on Fulham Road nails its regional colours to the mast with a menu that highlights the island’s rustic specialties and native produce. Come here for bowls of spaghetti laced with bottarga (dried mullet roe), malloreddus ‘gnocchi’ with sausage ragù and pecorino or monkfish wrapped in Sardinian air-dried ham (served with sautéed courgettes, chilli and mint). The kitchen also knocks out its share of trattoria staples, from grilled calamari with tangy salmoriglio dressing to seafood risotto and calf’s liver with butter and sage.
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Loved this place!

On a rainy and cold afternoon in London, after playing tourist all day, this place will make you feel better.

Great service and delicious food. My husband and I had pasta and it was really great taste.
It is a small restaurant so you need to make a reservation. The ambiance of the place is lovely!

I truly recommend.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Well, I must say this dinner was rather special! I'm of Italian heritage,Sardinian to be exact! I've grown up on some of these special dishes served here at sapori sardi. I'd seen what great reviews it was getting and had to give it ago. The entire menu looks fab and we struggled to choose! I'm not going to spoil it for you. Give it a try from the pane carasau to the traditional crema catalana via the gnioccetti with salsicia! A triumph. Lovely service and great vibe to the place. Check this place out they're doing what they do here really well. I grew up in Sardinia and feel this place would stand up in Italy/Sardinia. Top marks! BRAVI !

Reviewed November 29, 2013

we found it reading the trip advisor's reviews. I supposed that was good but no so much!!!

the first time in London I ate so good! The true taste of the simple Italian food.

After an Antipasti Misti, Prosciutto Sardo e Pane Carasao, I had taglierini and my boyfrend Sardinian Gnocchi.

Al with a Bottole of Vermentino.

Just 1 little advise. We have been lucky to find a table for two.

Better book the table.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We went along on Monday evening and were very surprised to see how busy the little restaurant was! The food was absolutely delicious (shame there was not 2 lobsters!) and the desert was to die for!! Thank you so much and we look forward very much to returning soon!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Sapori Sardi one of the best restaurants in London. Great service and impeccable food. Definitely worth a visit!!!