“Just like dinner at friend's with warmth... of love!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sapori Sardi

Sapori Sardi
Ranked #672 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Loosely translated as ‘Sardinian flavours’, this cosy family-run newcomer on Fulham Road nails its regional colours to the mast with a menu that highlights the island’s rustic specialties and native produce. Come here for bowls of spaghetti laced with bottarga (dried mullet roe), malloreddus ‘gnocchi’ with sausage ragù and pecorino or monkfish wrapped in Sardinian air-dried ham (served with sautéed courgettes, chilli and mint). The kitchen also knocks out its share of trattoria staples, from grilled calamari with tangy salmoriglio dressing to seafood risotto and calf’s liver with butter and sage.
Antalya, Turkey
“Just like dinner at friend's with warmth... of love!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

A cozy spot that's more like having a well laid out candlelight dinner at friend's! There's warmth, fancy fresh food (really, good ones!) deliciously cooked & prepared! Loved it!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Mykissmeltem

• Turkish first
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Excellent service, food quality Superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

This was our first time at Sapori Sardi, My wife and I were up in London for the weekend and we needed somewhere for dinner and the clock was ticking past 8:30. I rang the restaurant, and they happy to accommodate my wife and I. We arrived there and we were given a choice of tables, as the restaurant was busy, we chose to sit in the back. We had a lovely waitress and our order was taken, she was very helpful with the menu. My wife and I had the Calamari for starer, which was grilled on a bed of rocket with cherry tomatoes, and this was very nice, 2 clean plates! For our mains, I had the Veal wrapped in rocket and Parmesan cheese, and my wife had the Pana Frattau. We both thoroughly enjoyed our mains. We did fancy dessert and our waitress brought the menu over, I had the panna cotta, and this was beautiful, I would of had it again and again! My wife had the Tiramisu , and she said it was amazing! we topped of the night we a coffee. We would return to this restaurant, and the staff were extremely friendly! and the food is amazing!

1 Thank wozza6453
london
“very good dining experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

Table booked for 2 people at 9pm. We show up a bit early and as our table is not ready yet, are offered a glass of prosecco on the house, which we found very impressive as we could have waited. Booking seems recommended as the restaurant was packed. We went for ricotta and a crab leg starter, which were ok but nothing to die for. Having read the trip advisor reviews, we started to wonder but our rabbit leg and duck main courses saved the day, especially the rabbit, which was very good indeed. A shared tiramisu finished our dinner in a very nice way. Service is great, very friendly and full of attention. The chef came in the room to check with the guests how the dinner went, which is also something you dont see much these days. So in summary, great place, excellent service, food definitely above average.

1 Thank fojfighter
“Food is amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

I been there second time I really enjoy my dinner. Food is a amazing! Atmosphere is soft and the service is great. Thank you for lovely Italian food..

2 Thank Minnoss
London, United Kingdom
“Superb”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

We went to Sapori Sardi a few days and really enjoyed our meal. The staff were friendly, food tasted delicious and atmosphere was great.