This is my 4 th time in the hotel and this time they came up with their own unwritten policies.
Booked my room online, gtc: 'the card will be charged upon arrival.' However unwritten policy is that i must have the card with me! S what is the point to 'facilitate' booking with online payment if this will not be accepted upon arrival. Nor the staff nor the management were willing to find a solution to their unwritten policies!
Really unpleasant to deal with all their stupid new rules after a long trip! Last time i am here for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in East London, the newly refurbished Ibis London Stratford is minutes away from Stratford station and offers easy access to Canary Wharf, ExCel centre, the O2 and Central London (20 min by tube).The modern rooms are all equipped with air cooling and flat screen TV. Guests will appreciate the popular broadband package offer and the 24-hour bar and snack menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London Stratford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Stratford Hotel London
- Hotel Ibis London
- Accor London Stratford
- Ibis London Stratford England