“Sleeping factory”

Ibis London Stratford
Ranked #470 of 1,088 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersGold level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Polish first
Warwick, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We stayed during the Paralympics. Hotel was convenient for the Olypic Stadium but very well priced. Rooms are basic but well designed with great use of space. Helpful staff and a reasonable breakfast.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
IbisStratfordGM, General Manager at Ibis London Stratford, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments and it was a pleasure to read that you had a good stay with us.

We are all looking forward to your next visit,

Hertfordshire
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Just back from the WTM. This hotel was well located for communicating easily to the Excel centre. 15 mins by tube. Hotel is clean and was perfect for my business visit. No great views. But quiet and just what I needed. Breakfast served its purpose. Self-service and lots of choice. Shower was hot with good towels.

Even walking distance to Westfield Shopping Centre, where I had my evening meal.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I was very pleased to read that you had a good stay with us. We thank you for your kind comments and feedback.

The team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to London,

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We found this hotel offered all we needed for a quick stay in London. Stratford station is really close.
Although overlooking the road, our room was very quiet. The bed was comfy, the room warm, everything looked and smelled clean. There were tea and coffee making facilities in the room and a big powerful shower.
Receptionist was very competent and pleasant. We paid £72 for a Saturday night booked through Expedia, so overall very pleased.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. It is always a pleasure to get positive feedback and I will be sure to share yours with the entire team,

We are looking forward to your next stay with us,

Montepulciano, Italia
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Very great position, very close to main public transport and a big shopping center ,
quite clean , nice bedroom ..but the bathroom is very small with a bad shower and the towels , the soaps are cheap .....

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments and feedback regarding your stay with us. I was hapy to read that you found our rooms clean and comfortable and enjoyed our central location. Also I appresiate your feedback regarding the shower rooms as we always aim to improve our services.

We hope to welcome you back on your next visit to London,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 16, 2012

The usual good standard of Ibis but very high price for an out of town location.
Breakfasts always enjoyed but spoiled by out of order coffee machine. Nothing more to add to make obligatory 100 characters

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
IbisStratfordGM, General Manager at Ibis London Stratford, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments and I was happy to read that you had a good stay with us.

We did face some issues with our coffee machine and for this please accept my sincere apology, an engineer was called out to address the issue however he did not arrive in time to fix the machine before breakfast. We do always aim to deliver quality products and our coffee is to a very high standard, of course on this occasion we had to provide a substitute product of instant coffee which is below our usual high standard. Please accept my sincere apology for this.

I hope that you will consider Ibis Hotels again in the future so we can give you a truly hassle free stay,

Kind regards
Derby
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I booked and was sent a confirmation. When I arrived I was told it was cancelled. They then wanted to charge me the rack rate. After along remonstration, I got the rate that I was originally offered. Hotel is clean and room is a good size. Overall it is a nice hotel and convenient.
We had a room facing a car park of a sort and was woken up at 6am by lorries, etc. There was a lorry there with its engine running for over an hour. Kept us awake.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding your latest stay with us. I was sad to read that you experienced issues with your booking details please accept my sincere apology for this. I was happy that the issue did get resolved satisfactory.

I have shared your kind comments with our housekeeping department as cleanliness is our first priority and I was happy that you did enjoy your room facilities.

I hope that you will consider Ibis again in the future so we can deliver a truly hassle free stay,