“Perfect for people who are”

UK: The Game - Treasure Hunt & Tour
Ranked #198 of 376 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Owner description: London: The Game is a new interactive way to explore London's sights and streets - through a treasure hunt-style tour. Receive challenges by SMS that take you to interesting spots around London. For each challenge you complete, you’re sent little facts about the area. Getting started is easy: just get some friends, activate your phone, and receive your first challenge. Start anytime and play at your own pace, using any UK phone.
Reviewed April 26, 2012

When starting the game we did not know what to expect. The clues are texted to you and you enter your answers in a text back. if you are wrong it does give you clues however there is a scoring feature. this feature is great if you are working in teams, if you are working as couple as i was I was getting very competitive! The game has a generous selection of interesting gems and more bizarre nuggets about the capital. Certainly worth playing even if you don't have a huge thirst for knowledge about London - this game will gently change that without you even noticing!

I have lived in London most of my life and I was amazed at the number of things that I did not know about it - some even staring right in my face when I go shopping. I found it so very interesting and was like a little adventure. I would recommend this for those who are dating on a third date, its inspiring and mysterious and curious all rolled into one and there's even a stop over in a pub! I recommend it to all those people who live or have lived in London and thought that they knew most of what there was to know about it.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

This is a quirky way to spend an afternoon and you feel like you learn a bit more about a small part of London. Definitely worth trying if you fancy something different and very easy to use.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

This is a great way to explore London using your mobile phone. We did Covent Garden but they are also in the City and Westminster. It is great value and we saw some really interesting sights that a bit of the beaten track. Definitely recommend!