Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Let down by Levinson!

Reviewed March 26, 2017
Gerry E
Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
Nice and comfy shoes with affordable price

Reviewed February 7, 2017

from $33.00
from $37.00
from $74.32
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 26, 2017

I have been wearing OS for 20 years and never had a reason to complain at all. I love the styles and quality. But the Levinson shoe is poorly made. I purchase a pair last week the delivery was good no problem at all. Tried them on bearing in mind my shoe size has not changed in 20 years. The stitching on the inside of the shoe is awful. It rubs your feet and as it is advertised wearing no socks that side of the construction should be perfect. No quality control on these that's for sure. Beware before you buy,the quality does not live up to the hype.

2  Thank Gerry E
Oliver S, Customer Services at Oliver Sweeney, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2017

Hi Gerry,

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback, our most sincere apologies that the Darien Explorer Espadrilles you ordered were not up to our usual high standards.

This is being be reviewed by our Design Team and Cobbler-in-Chief to resolve any quality issues.

Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Reviewed February 7, 2017

I just dropped in and found very good ones with affordable price. Staff there are very attentive, friendly and helpful.

Hi there,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your experience in one of our stores, we are so glad our lovely team could assist you!

Reviewed September 23, 2016

Bought a pair of shoes from them, lasted 1 month, sole ripped straight off. Terrible value for money and terrible customer service that followed. No understanding of this. Avoid.

1  Thank Alex H

Hi Alex,

I am so sorry to hear there was an issue with your shoes and this was not resolved for you our Customer Services Team.

We would be happy to review this for you if you would like to email us with photographs of the issue, along with your proof of purchase.

I really hope we can assist you further.

Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

Last August I was in London for a few days and wanted to see my nieces while in town. They suggested Sticks & Sushi in Covent Garden for dinner, which by the way was phenomenal. After dinner, I decided to window shop and right next door to the resturant was Oliver Sweeney's (OS). It was love at first sight. Though it was night time, the quality of the shoes, belts, shirts, trousers, blasers, etc. was evident and I made a point to stop by the next day when the store opens. Ever since, I shop at OS everytime I make a pit stop in London and naturally go for Sticks & Sushi, though not always in that order :-)

Hi there,

Many thanks for sharing your wonderful memory of Sweeney, this is so lovely to hear!

We can't wait to welcome you back again!

Reviewed March 29, 2015

I have contacted customer services three times and no response! Awful supply chain. AVOID THIS COMPANY?

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I love Oliver Sweeney shops, especially the sales. However their on line service leaves very much be desired.

2  Thank Swissdaffy
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I purchased a pair of Oliver Sweeney Breedon with Japanese Star Sole
2BREOJ / Brown / Size 12 from their website in the January Sale.
DONT BUY FROM OLIVER SWEENEY!!
The soles arrived.
With a week of wearing the shoes one of the soles had come apart at the toe. Not good for a £250 pair of shoes.
I contacted Oliver Sweeney and they requested that i sent the item back to their Farnborough office with proof of purchase.

When they received the item they acknowledged the item was faulty and advised that the shoes had been discounted.

Adam in their customer services team contacted me and advised that i could have a alternate replacement pair of shoes.
However since Oliver Sweeny had increase there prices from £200 to £275 since January i would have to pay the difference. (£176) for a replacement.

This is appalling customer service and It beg a question that any items in there sale must be faulty stock.

Avoid at all cost.
I have never had any issue with Loakes or other high end shoe manufactures.

Mr Robins

13  Thank Ian R
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've been buying 'Sweenies' for years & either buy from here or Leeds. Expensive shoes, but they last for ever, they are timeless. I've had one pair for 8 years.
Great service from this branch & can't do enough for you. Good old fashioned service.

1  Thank Leedsaway67
Reviewed February 28, 2011

Unbelievably bad customer service, do not under any circumstances order anything from them! If your experience is anything like mine they will happily take your money in full - not return your calls, forget to place your order (although tell you for months everything is fine) then 5 month later after furious phone calls eventually tell you that your order cannot be fulfilled. Disgraceful and no way to run a ‘business’. STEER WELL CLEAR!!

8  Thank Martin_the_traveller
Reviewed November 18, 2003

Having read the review here I visited the newest Oliver Sweeney store and came away with four new pairs of shoes. I was simply spoilt for choice with lovely leather soled formal shoes, funky leather trainers and beautiful (and individual!) leather jackets. The service was second to none adn the staff were all very well trained. I will be back next season to see the new collection as soon as they arrive!