“garrick theatre london”
Review of Garrick Theatre

Garrick Theatre
Ranked #220 of 1,633 things to do in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Rock of ages is created by Elliot Davis and James Bourne. Running at the Garrick Theatre, this show stars Aaron Sidwell as Michael, Eliza Hope Bennett as Holly, Stewart Clarke as Eddie, Charlotte Harwood as Leia, Richard Lowe as Lucas, Lil Chris as Francis and Daniel Buckley as Marvin and more.
north lanarkshire
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“garrick theatre london”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We booked to go to the garrick theatre to see rock of ages in july 2013, the show in itself was good but I wouldnt recommend the theatre, we were in seats r 1&2. The seating arrangements. Did not state that we woukd have restricted. Viewing but I can assure you our view was very restricted. We coukdn't see the right hand side of the stage or the top half of the stage because of the overhang from the above floor. Unfortunately because of the nature of the show there were things happening and being shown that we couldn't see and because of this we missed some of the jokes and punch lines. Disapointed in the evening as we had waited and looked forward to it for months.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank alison d

• Greek first
Winter Haven, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great Venue and Classic Theatre!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My wife and I saw Rock of Ages at the Garrick in June. What a great classic venue! Our seats were in the second level but the way the theatre is configured you felt like you were right on top of the stage. There was a nice bar in lobby and we were able to have cocktails before the show and at intermission. This theatre has great ambience and only adds to the experience of the show.

Carlsbad, CA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“"Rock of Ages" Rocked”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This was our first London theatre experience and it was thoroughly enjoyable! Broadway has been our destination for musical theatre...but now we can't wait to spend more time in London!
The Garrick is charming and intimate. "Rock of Ages" was rowdy, funny, bawdy and raucous! The actors totally played to the audience and we all responded in kind. A fun, fun evening...not to be missed!

Visited May 2013
Northampton, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“ONCE”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My friend & I went to see ONCE @ Garrick Theatre on Saturday @ 3o,clock its a love story set in Dublin very touching. In the interview you could go on stage & have a drink @ the bar .I would go back to see this show again.It was a foot tapping musical all the way .I had the c.d playing in the car for the past 4wks so I knew ALL the songs.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Best show!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I bought tickets to this show as a suprise for my best friends birthday. I also dragged along my boyfriend and a male friend who weren't too enthused at spending their Saturday night seeing a musical.
Truley blew us all away! We were sat in the backrow which in hindsight was probably a good thing because we all were singing at the top of our voices and rocking out!
Lonny and Franz were the best by miles! Amazing acting, amazing energy and kept us all in stiches throughout. Although I have to say that the lady playing Justice has a voice that gave me goosebumps, incredible.
All in all we came away from this show laughing, dancing, singing and smiling. What more could you ask for? I can't wait to see it again!

1 Thank Elsie_lc1