Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Wicked the Musical
from $72.00
from $119.90
Wicked
1 Review
from $85.10
6,164 results
All reviews wizard of oz defying gravity apollo victoria leading ladies story line west end dress circle great seats great cast special effects great songs box office birthday treat costumes singing elphaba performance
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

My wife and visited the show and had quite good seats. The story and acting was good but the loudness and poor quality of the sound a lot of the words in the songs couldn’t be made out!
Because of this it is not a show I would be rushing back to see.

Reviewed 5 days ago

Such great production- music, cast, costumes, lighting, songs, sounds, everything you need.
Suitable for kids as well as adults.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I have seen may shows in London and was really looking forward to adding this one to the list!! The show was fantastic, the scenery, music and costumes! The singing was amazing... The wicked witch was particularly amazing! Definitely a family favourite... lots of children and families visiting!

Reviewed 5 days ago

A fantastic family-friendly musical in Victoria.

It is a prequel to the classic Wizard of Oz. I won't ruin the plot for you by going into further (although I am sure most people are familiar with it by now), but I thought the performances were world-class, the music was catchy, and it was humorous at times too. Wicked takes you on an emotional rollercoaster.

Wicked is the 5th longest-running show in London's West End after opening in September 2007. After seeing it myself, it's easy to see why it is so popular, particularly with kids. Definitely one for the whole family.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

We saw the matinee performance on Saturday. The foyer was very crowded when we arrived so it might be better to wait until 25 minutes before the performance to arrive - the doors open 30 minutes before. The show is almost 3 hours long, so younger children might struggle with concentration.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Amazing show in a great theatre. Definitely worth buying tickets for.

The actors were all fantastic and kept us entertained!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I would love to say I enjoyed it, the costumes were superb (amazing).
The set/backdrop, lighting/sound all excellent.
The orchestra was first class.
The acting and dancing was exceptional I especially liked the wizard (fantastic actor very well done), his mechanical head / voice you can see no expense was spared in setting up this musical.

Well what didn’t I like?.....

It was end to end singing with very little talking in between (I know it’s a musical!) but give us a break from singing and throw a bit of dialogue in.
The two lead female characters were very good however extremely screechy (excessively).
If you have a very screechy wife then you probably won’t mind it, I don’t so unfortunately I found it a very tedious few hours.
I would recommend it; however it was just not for me.
Fortunately I had had 2 strong beers before the theatre and one during so I managed a three quarter hour nap - bonus!

So I give it a 3 not good not bad.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We have been to many shows in London, but this one was disappointing we did hear so many good reviews but I think it just was not for us. I would of been happy to leave at half time there also was a technical issue so was sat waiting around for a while.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I don’t know where to begin... 12 times I have seen this performance, with family and on my own. The storyline is so beautifully written you forget where you are for those 2hrs45minutes. Each time I cry, laugh and fall in love. The music, staging, set design, costume, choreography... it’s all grand and it’s all green!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is a fantastic production. Great story, fantastic singing, just an all round enjoyable show. Would highly recommend - probably our favourite so far!