“Love it even though I don't know what it is” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Soho
london
“Love it even though I don't know what it is”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Was never interested ine hat it is and how it's made. It is just a guilty pleasure of mine, I don't really like overly sweet drinks, I'm a no sugar coffe person. But this is quite unique. And like the concept of how it's set up as a lab. Staff is always friendly and helpful. A bit overpriced, but compared to the awful somethingccinos of starbucks et al, it is quite reasonable. Give it a go, I think it's a love it or agate it thing. Perhaps start with a simple flavour to bein with like coconut or mocha. Bubbles!

• Visited May 2013
Thank thisisme?ok

• Korean first
London
“Wonderful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

The bubble tea is super. There are milk teas and fruit teas. Personally, I prefer the fruit ones. My all-time favourite flavours are; apple, mango, lychee and white peach. The milk taro tea is also very good. The tapioca pearls are very interesting however some people do not enjoy them. The popping Boba is also wonderful, as it gives a burst of freshness in your mouth. I also enjoy adding jelly.
The decor is very creative. It has a chemistry theme and the staff are dressed in lab coats. The staff are all very friendly.
My main advice is to go for the large size, as it is only around 30 pence more and you get much more than the regular.

• Visited June 2013
Northamptonshire
“Willy Wonka does Tea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I hadn't heard of this before and just happened to be waking past, out of curiosity we went in to see what was going on and read the menu. We weren't sure what to choose so just asked the very helpful girl what she recommended she gave us one fruit and one milk tea, both of which were brilliant. Great service, décor and product. Will certainly return.

Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great theme and service, amazing taste”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Highly recommended, great selection, love the decor of the shop, very good service. A bit harder to find but well worth it!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Shasha189
London, United Kingdom
“Only go for the special tea”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited bubbleology because I heard a lot about it through word of mouth. I usually visit the cafes in Chinatown to have bubble tea but wanted to try somewhere else. We both really enjoyed the interesting flavours from the specialist tea menu so we chose banofee pie and strawberries and cream.

The staff were working very well in sync with each other as more and more people were queuing in when I placed our order. I like the lab coat uniforms as it matches the chemistry theme but its hygienic too!

I was amazed at the final look of our bubble tea because they out more than just the tapioca pearls. They add whip cream and sprinkles for the banofee pie but cream a fresh strawberry and a cute Union Jack flag for the strawberries and cream. Also, both bubble teas came with a variety of jellies that I never had before from candy cafe, Chinatown. I really love the juicy popping bubbles as it really refreshes your mouth when you chew into them.

Judging from the negative reviews I can see that it's better I have a normal bubble tea in Chinatown as they know how to make it very authentic but I really recommend the specialist tea menu if u have a sweet tooth or want to try new experiences. Also, judging from the long queue it seems that many people enjoy coming here than other cafes!

• Visited June 2013