“Very fine steaks, ideal for business dinner at Canary Wharf”

Boisdale Canary Wharf
Ranked #1,339 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Seafood, Scottish, British, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is my second time to eat here with a small group of colleagues/guests in a small private room overlooking Cabot Square. Excellent service, good wines, sound menu -- the best choice being one of their signature steaks!

FMolitor, Manager at Boisdale Canary Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you Hector for your great review and for returning to Boisdale of Canary Wharf to dine in a Private Room with dedicated waiter. If you love our signature steaks, you should join us from the 29th September 2013 onwards when we will start to open Sundays for Sunday Roasts. That way you can enjoy our great grass fed dry aged beef with Yorkshire puddings and goose fat roast Potatoes. I hope to welcome you then or on any other occasion.

Warmest regards

There are newer reviews for Boisdale Canary Wharf

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This restaurant has a really good atmosphere and plenty of space between tables. The view from the windows is extensive.The staff are very good and the food was excellent. I had langoustines followed by Dover Sole and it was top-notch.
At around 9.30 we had the option to extend our stay at the table for a small fee to enjoy a very good jazz band who played for the rest of the evening.

Dear Martin,

I am delighted you have enjoyed your evening with us & that the team wholly looked after you. Please check our websites for information on future bands playing on our stage.

I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Wow, this place it the one! The staff are attentive, the food is delicious, the atmosphere is contagious and where do I start about the music...the whole package made for an extra special birthday celebration.

Want to say an extra big thank you to one of the Restaurant managers Glenn, thank you for making my evening wonderful. This place is defo on my recommend list.

Thank you so much for your fantastic review as well as for spending your birthday with us. Thank you for mentioning Glen in your review, he was happy to have played his part.

We all look forward to welcoming you and your friends again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Having eaten here on a few 'special' occasions in the past and never been disappointed, I decided to book a table here for our 10th wedding anniversary last Saturday. The wife and I think the Restaurant setting is just fabulous with the impressive bar stocked with hundreds of whiskies on one side, the panoramic view from the bay window on the other and the stage / dance floor straight ahead!
The decor combined with the atmosphere created by the live music, Saturday was a Motown Tribute, just makes this a special place.
The wife likes to think she is a vegetarian, (I know that she is just a fussy eater) but the food was exceptional and the service was attentive without being intrusive. In our opinion, this really is a classy joint!

Dear Mark,

Thank you so much for choosing for your 10th anniversary. I am pleased to hear that everyone on the team did their part to ensure you have had a memorable evening. I look very much forward to welcoming you again soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We have been before and we are never disappointed. great food,great music and lovely atmosphere! there is a high service charge but it is optional.

Dear Linda,
Thank you for your short but lovely review. I am delighted to hear that we have on several occasions been able to meet your expectations. With regards to our service charge; an industry standard 12.5% is divided wholly amongst the team. As you state it is optional and should you be dissatisfied will be removed from your bill.

Kindly let us know when you plan to visit next under manager@boisdale-cw.co.uk and we will make sure to say hello.

Yours sincerely,