“What a surprise”
Review of Malina Restaurant - CLOSED

Malina Restaurant
Cuisines: Polish, Central European, European
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
“What a surprise”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Good restaurant for a relaxed meal and some Polish cuisine.

It was a little quiet but we were early. Otherwise the food was excellent, service very friendly and I can definitely recommend it.

Try the "krowka" dessert. Supposed to mean little cow but it is excellent!

1 Thank Riaan P

• Polish first
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“A very pleasant Friday Night”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My daughter and her partner surprised us with a superb meal at Malina, the owners were very attentive and friendly and the atmosphere in the restaurant was very pleasant. The pierogi was an excellent starter with the fillet of pork as the main, my wife thoroughly enjoyed the beetroot soup and Gipsy pancake. We were too full for a dessert but enjoyed the strawberry vodka which set us up for the chilly walk to the car (I was not driving!) We will look forward to visiting again and will recommend Malina to friends and colleagues.

• Visited February 2013
London
“fantastic value for money, tasty food”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Had a table for 4, with starters, mains, and dessert and some beers, came to just over £100.

Food was so tasty, the bread and pate that comes out complementary is delicious! I recommend the dumplings starters, and I tasted a bit of everyone's mains and they were all good.

The vodka with the bill was a nice touch.

Definitely will be going again....

• Visited February 2013
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Unexpected surprise. Greeted with lovely furnishing and great hosts, it was nice a great place to catch up with friends. The meal was delicious and different and the price was extremely fair. To complement, there was a great berry digestive and I'll be going back for sure.

• Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, great atmosphere...”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

It was my second time to Malina restaurant and again I had a fantastic experience! The food is just great, pierogi is a must (especially potato & cheese). For dessert I recommend sernik which is traditional Polish cheese cake, or for those who have really sweet tooth 'krowka' - Carmel dessert that is heavenly!!! The atmosphere is great and staff is always nice and go out of their way to help etc. I will definitely be back with my friends.