“Amazing people”
Review of The Euston Flyer

The Euston Flyer
Ranked #2,034 of 23,993 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Whether you're heading in or out, don't pass through London without a visit to The Euston Flyer. This traditional British pub, close to King's Cross and Euston stations, is the ideal place to meet friends over a pint or refuel with hearty food before or after your train journey.
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Me and my friend visited the euston flyer on Sunday 7th July, we chilled here for a few hours before our train home, food was great , the staff were very friendly. But they amazed me even more, as on the way home on the train to Glasgow i realised I left my phone in the pub. I phoned the pub immediately and someone had handed it in and the manager agreed to post it home for me! I was amazed by the kindnesses they showed as I was sure i had lost it for good and it had precious photos on it that I could not get back! It arrived safe and sound in the post this morning and I can't thank them enough! I will definitely be going back there on my next visit to London :)

2  Thank Ginge1888

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I had the steak and ale pie with mash and veg and it was really lovely. There's such a lot of awful food around so I was really pleased with this. Nicely cooked veg and crispy pastry. Friendly staff too. I would eat there again.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Popped in to Euston Flyer today after a day of meetings in London having an hour to kill before the train home and being hungry. We didn't want to eat in the station as everything looked over priced and under proportioned there.

I had cumberland sausage and mash, my colleague had the New York Chicken with chips. Both of us enjoyed our meal and it was brought quite quickly by the waitress. For being right next to the station and in the Capital we thought it offered excellent value.

I wouldn't recommend it for anything more than "pub grub" in a basic setting but for what we needed it was perfect.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Close to King's Cross station. Superb Full English Breakfast for £8.95 + coffee and juice. Just the job and cheaper than hotel.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I went there during the lunch last week with my friend, we had a nice steak ale pie and bbq chicken... Food was really tasty and well presented. Staff was really nice and friendly we had a chance to taste some samples of tipical english ales. The atmosphere was priceless. Def we will be back!!!