1. Run by Bengali, trash businessmen. They insisted I pay cash, not by card. I had to refuse three times and finally accepted my credit card.
2. Free wifi? It doesn't reach the rooms= no wifi
3. Breakfast included: "Continental breakfast" : "coffee or tea with cornflakes". Ridiculous. No toast, no nothing else. Not until I asked the £10 of the breakfast back and I'd get my own breakfast elsewhere.... Finally accepted to include 2 small croissants but without any butter or jam and they forgot to bring any sugar or saccharine for the coffee. The breakfast is brought to your room by a guy in his pyjamas, didn't even washed his face. There is no breakfast launch.
4. Small single room with ensuite bathroom, basic but confortable and appropriate to the £69 it costs. TV with freeview. Enough for me.
5. Close to Aldgate East tube station. 5 min away.
I am never going back to that hotel and I do not recommend it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your Brick Lane Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brick Lane Hotel London, England