“Don't miss it”

Forest Lodge Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #19 of 572 London B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Nice place, nice people.
Peter and Sue know very well how to welcome people !
My children loved the atmosphere of this lovely house, the delicious breakfast and the nice room.

Connection to London is qick and easy, we will be back !

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Womble422, Owner at Forest Lodge Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Thank you for great review. We are so glad you all enjoyed your stay. Those are super photos of the boys and it's amazing how sunny it was for January.

Thank you also for pointing out how easy it is to travel around. You had an action packed time with the Museum visits one day and the London Eye and central London the next but so glad you enjoyed it all.

It was a huge pleasure having you to stay and the boys were delightful and beautifully behaved. We do hope that we will be able to welcome you back again one day.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

It was our first trip to London (honeymoon) and it was great! My hubby and I flew to London one day after our wedding. We reached forest lodge around 7-8pm and were greeted by Peter. The first surprise we received was that they have upgraded our room to a family bedroom!!! Spacious and clean. Awesome and when we stepped into the room, Peter and Sue have prepared a small wedding gift for us-a horseshoe! Peter shared and helped us in planning our itinerary for the day as it was our first time in London. Breakfast was good (lots of varieties )and my hubby and I miss Bella and Nala. Would love to go back during summer one day :)

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you so much for a lovely review - and the great pictures! We remember our honeymoon (almost 30 years ago!) and we just wanted it to be special for you. The painted horse shoes are for good luck and we hope that you have a very happy marriage.

We would love to welcome you back and hope that you will visit London again.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I regularly stay in and around London on business and had been staying for the previous 2 weeks in a London hotel. I can say without a doubt that I slept like a baby in the week that I spent there. The breakfasts were excellent and the service was very friendly and easy going. Thanks for a great stay, I will almost certainly be back. I should also mention the tasty treats left in the room along with some bottle of mineral water in a fridge, I have never had that in a B&B and was very impressed.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank 512kerryr
Womble422, Owner at Forest Lodge Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Thank you so much - that is a wonderful review. We really enjoyed having you to stay and are glad that you will come back when on your next business trip.

We try to put things in the room which we like when traveling, like water and cakes and things. It is so lovely when people appreciate the little touches.

Hopefully we will be able to welcome you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I stayed at Forest Lodge in mid January and had a wonderful experience. Very clean rooms, great breakfasts, lovely owners and a fantastic location. Would definitely stay again on my next visit to London.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank etteliuj

Thank you so much for your lovely review. It is particularly nice for us when frequent travellers write great reviews as you spend so much time in hotels and other places that we feel delighted to have made your stay We ho[e to see you back again soon.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I stayed at the Forest Lodge B&B for a little under two weeks. I absolutely loved it. Peter and Sue were loads of help when it came to giving directions and recommendations on were to go. On the days they were absent JJ and Felicity were great hosts. They were really good with breakfast and showing us around. They went above and beyond on making our trip special. Breakfast was really good and at a decent time. And the location wasn't bad at all. We got to explore more than just central London. Wimbledon is beautiful as well. Coming from America it was nice to stay in and see what a typical neighborhood in England would be like. I hope to return soon! xx
-Donna King & Ashton Moreland

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank KingDonna

Thank you very much for your delightful review. It was a great pleasure having you both to stay and we are so glad that Felicity and JJ managed to look after you when we were away - they are brilliant young adults. We are looking forward to welcoming you back next year.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

A tranquil retreat with very good transport links to central London (5.90 by train and all day tube with senior rail card). Good restaurants and pubs within 20 mins walking. Peter was the perfect host and more than happy to share his extensive knowledge of the area. We did exhibitions at the Science Museum and British Museum, the bed was really comfortable and you need it after two days at the museums. We are going back in January for more of the same.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank John_and_JaneW
Womble422, Owner at Forest Lodge Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Thank you so much for a great review, we really appreciate it when people take the time as it helps other potential visitors to give them a flavour of what to expect.

We thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and are looking forward to welcoming you back in January.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Sue and Peter are very warm and helpful hosts. They gave us many useful tips to help we three forgeiners to travel in London. It's just like a home in UK. I want to thank Sue and Peter again for their help. I really need to apologise for my bad memory. I left my bad in the dining room. Sue had to open the door for me in the very early morening, however, she was still very warm and kind. Since I want to travel in central London and I was worrying about the transport at first, however, it was quite fast and convenient to get to waterloo train station. The room is cosy and decorated well.

Room Tip: the bunk bed in the family room is intresting