“Cheap, quick, stomach filler.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Neighborhood: Greenwich
London, United Kingdom
“Cheap, quick, stomach filler.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Have eaten here a couple of times as a quick meal before gigs at the O2.

Pros:
Always quick to be seated.
Food is quite cheap. Drinks are averagely priced.
Toilets well maintained for amount of customers.

Cons:
Food quality is diner/cafe quality. Not comparable with other O2 eateries.
Music is always too loud.
Not much customer service.
Have to go to bar to order food and drink.
Lack of menu variation: burger, hot dog, salad (various emanations of)

Verdict:
Avoid if looking for a dining experience. If you're after a quick food fix and like American style burgers then its ok.

1 Thank Adam W

England
“First place you see, last place you should go!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

Went to the O2 to see a show so we knew it would be busy and the queues for food would be really bad, that's why we chose to eat here straight away as it did not look too busy, also the footy results were on at the time. Inside the music was so loud we had to shout to the bar lady to order, we ate outside as it was too loud inside but it is was cold. We had burger and chips with a lovely sounding salad for £11.95 each. What we got was a dry bun, a very burnt burger that tasted like charcoal, half a gerkin, one slice of tomato, one slice of onion and a piece of something green that might have been lettuce once. The chips were cold and the burger was burnt and cold. The meal was fairly slow to arrive but the bar was quite busy inside so we expected that but it was brought to us by someone who did not speak good English and did not bring a knife and fork or anything else, I had to explain what I meant by cutlery. It was the most disgusting restaurant experience I have had - DO NOT GO THERE.

• Visited December 2012
“It's a shame”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

Took my nephew in. Immediately spent £10 in a pint, coke & game of pool. Pool was timed to 10 minutes so when it came to a foul of the white ball. That was trapped in the table as we had gone over 10 mins. When asked at the bar, well, challenged.. The bar man just laughed. I ordered chips they were almost £4 & we received a small tin, equivalent size of coke can. Rip off city! Maybe their rent is too high..? Don't go it's not worth it

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Terrible in every department!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

I went here to watch the England v France game in Euro 2012.
We had a table booked upstairs. Upon arrival we found our table reserved for us and sat down. As we took our jackets off we were rudely accosted by a member of staff who said we cannot sit here as it had been reserved. We quickly told him that the table had been reserved for us, he then demanded the telephone number that we gave which we handed to him.
We then went to the bar which had no more than 4 people waiting. It took 20 mins to get 3 beers even though 3 bar staff were serving. The staff were inept and could only pour one beer at a time.
Eventually we got to our table to watch the football which was now 15 mins into the game. I say watch loosely as the picture quality was similar to what I would have expected to see in the 1950 World Cup. It said HD in the corner but I think this stood for Highly Disorientating. After 5 mins or so, one of the staff decided to turn the volume up to a deafening level that I would liken to something that might be used for interrogation at Guantanamo Bay. Everyone will now no doubt have tinnitus.
One of the group decided to get the chicken bucket that was advertised on the specials board and went to the bar to order. He was told that they did not do this dish anymore. So he went downstairs and asked and they said certainly sir. The bucket arrived 10-15 mins later, again I say bucket loosely as I would liken it to a small pot you would expect to grow water cress in. However, they seemed to go down well.
Finally after the game finished I decided to pop to the gents before leaving. After taking a tinkle I discovered that there was no running water in the toilets to wash my hands.
I never ever plan to step foot in this place ever again!

2 Thank sebtina
London, United Kingdom
“A lifeless corpse of a bar.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2012

What a terrible waste of potential. The first place you see when you walk in, usually has the lights off and the furniture piled outside like a rubbish dump. Half the bars are closed even on a busy Saturday night. Absolutely dead inside, much like the staff.

Such potential, great space in a great location. Would make more profit if they boarded it up and stuck a couple of vending machines outside.

I wrote to them to express my displeasure, and even their email address is dead.

Terrible.