“Great night out”

Ranked #15,401 of 22,674 Restaurants in London
Toronto, Canada
“Great night out”
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

Be prepared for a feast, they warn you in no way that the meal actually includes about 9 amazing courses.
It was a bit confusing when we first arrived as nothing was explained but we sat down to some pretty hefty plates of cold meats and various cheeses. This was followed up with a delicious fish soup. Next was oysters roquefort then a mysterious dish that could have been either chicken or Rabit, either way it was exceptional. Just when you thought it was over a roast pork dish arrived which was followed by a carrot cake to die for! Over all the dinning experience was brilliant.

BUT we didn't come here for the food, we came on a Thursday night which is comedy night and we did not go home disappointed. At one stage I had tears streaming down my face while my partner had most of the staff in stitches with her fits of laughter. We honestly had very low expectations as we booked this on Living Social for the lowly sum of £16 each but the acts were all funny in their own way, some more than others but definitely worth the night out!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Time”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I went to my friends birthday party here on the 21st of January. Was very impressed with the location and loved the 1940s theme. On arrival was welcomed with a glass of champayne and offered to take my coat and shown were i will be seated. The staff were very lovely brang our food over to us the food was to a very high standard very impressed very much to my tasting. After we had eaten we had a live jazz band start to play was a very nice atmosphere then we headed to the bar, bar staff we very helpful and friendly. After the band had played the dj started to play. I very much enjoyed my time at secondo I would defiantly recommend or even have a party there myself.

• Visited January 2012