“Just what you need after a busy day”

Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel
Ranked #143 of 1,068 Hotels in London
Woodbridge, United Kingdom
“Just what you need after a busy day”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We have just completed a stay at the Premier Inn Tower Bridge. We had taken our Grandson on a two day sight seeing trip to London. We booked a family room and booked the meal deal as well. The room was really clean, modern and very comfortable. The staff were great, friendly and very helpful. The food was better than expected and served fresh, worth the slight wait. Worth prebooking a table as the restaurant was very busy and if you have children with you it saves a long wait. Would use this hotel again without hesitation.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Ryan S, Receptionist at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Thank you for your review with regards to your stay with us at Premier Inn Tower Bridge. I am glad to read that you thought the staff were friendly and helpful and that you found the room to be clean. I appreciate the travel advice you have given to future guests, I’m sure they will find it useful. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay with us.

Kind Regards,
Receptionist/Duty Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (388)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Was made welcome as soon as you walk through door, went as a customer and left as a friend. Best premier, good staff well done. Food top nosh 10 minute walk to tower bridge. Only fault the cleaning staff could not speak any English so had to find someone who could.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for your review, it is wonderful to read that you had a great time during your stay with us and your comments have been humbly received by the staff. It is great to hear that you found the staff and restaurant to be good and it is wonderful that you would regard us as your friend. We hope to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Had a lovely one night stay at this Premier Inn. Stayed in a family room, very good size. Hotel room and bathroom were very clean. Not noisy and staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great and in all, good value stay.

Good location for Tower of London, Tower Bridge, HMS Belfast. We even had a view of the Shard, St Paul's and the London Eye, so had a room on the back of the hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time out to write such a pleasant review. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always try our best for guests so I am glad that you thought the staff were friendly and helpful. We are so lucky to be situated so close to Tower Bridge and we look forward to your next visit.

Walsrode, Germany
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We were really very happy with everything, and will further recommend Premier Inn. Very nice, clean rooms, very friendly and helpful staff, supermarket and pizza on opposite side of road, 15 minute walk to London Bridge underground, bus to Liverpool station right in front of Inn (from Liverpool station you can go everywhere) - would definitely go here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor about your stay with Premier Inn Tower Bridge. It is great to hear that you would recommend us, and that you were happy with everything during your stay. I am sure that other guests will find your information about the local facilities useful. I am happy that you would stay with us again and we look forward to seeing you in future.

Netherlands
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Here you get what you expect. Room with 3 beds, which is pretty crowded, but beds are good. Decent bathroom, but only a bath, no separate shower, tv, wifi at 3 pounds for 24 hrs or 45 min free and a breakfast which is just ok, but nothing more. Friendly staff, a bit far, 10 minute walk, from public transport unless you take the bus. Definitely a place for families or those on a smaller budget but I would not go here if I would go on a romantic city trip.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time out to write a review about your stay with us on Trip Advisor. I am glad that you thought the staff were friendly and that the hotel is a great place for families to stay at. It is great to read that you thought the beds were good and the bathroom was decent. I will pass your message on to housekeeping. At Premier Inn Tower Bridge we are always looking for ways to improve so I will make sure your comments are taken into consideration. Thank you for choosing to stay at Premier Inn.

Francescas, France
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

A shining example of excellent service. From moment I walked in I felt as if I was welcomed by my own family, in my own home, the staff at tower bridge premier inn were utterly spectacular! A young lady (Suhenara) in particular at the reception provided first class customer service and gave me prompt responses to my questions, she provided me with all the info I needed to know, it was unnoticed that she was in-training until she told me herself! While we did have to wait a short time since it was the marathon weekend, it was obvious they were very, very busy however they still took the time to listen to, and then go out of their way to accommodate myself. Food was wonderful, service excellence and again their committment to go the extra mile did not go disregarded. I took advantage of the 3 course meal deal and personally contacted the restaurant to praise the hostess and table staff that evening!!

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Many thanks for such a glowing review and I am indeed humbled for your kind and warm words. I am very happy to read that you had a great stay with us and the team delivered such a wonderful guest journey, from the moment that you arrived until you departed from our hotel.

Suhanara has just joined the Tower Bridge team and she has really and truly settled into her role with consummate easy.

I am also happy that the restaurant team excelled I both service and the meals from the kitchen, I will be sharing your thoughts Everton my Food & Beverage Manager & Tobi, my Kitchen Manager and the entire team here at Premier Inn, London Tower Bridge.

Thank you once again and we do hope we will have the opportunity in welcoming you through our doors.

Ryan
Operations Manager
Manchester, England
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We stay here every year for the marathon. The hotel rooms have been updated and were lovely and clean.
The staff were so friendly and helpful.
The only problem I found was the bed wasn't very comfortable and was very noisy when you turned over so not the best nights sleep!

• Stayed April 2014
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Many thanks for reviewing your recent stay with us, its great to read that you had a great stay.
I am happy that you liked our newly refurbished rooms and found them to be lovely and clean.

I am sorry to read that you didn’t have a great nights sleep and for this I would like to apologise for this personally. I do hope that you had mention this any member of my team on your departure, if no, please contact us so that we can discuss further.

Thanks again for your review and hope that your next stay with us will be more comfortable.
Kindest regards,