Very friendly staff, the room was at the back of the hotel, so no noise from cars and since we were on the fifth floor, we had a nice view. We could check in early, which was really nice because my husband didn't feel well and needed to lie down. We had a family room with two teens, and though the room wasn't huge, we felt comfortable. The room was clean, which was important to me, and the breakfast was excellent, which was important to the children and my husband. Location is good, very close to the Tower Bridge, which we crossed daily. If we visit London again, we will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from the historic Tower of London, the riverside Design Museum and arty Bermondsey Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel England