Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
The Tower(London)
3,300 results
All reviewsthyme restaurantmeal dealfamily roomcongestion chargekids eat freethe nearest tube stationminute walkshort breaksouth bankborough marketgood nights sleepbreakfast was excellentroom was spotlessnight's sleepstayed for nightsexcellent staywould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stayed here when sightseeing in london. Is near tube station and walking distance to tower bridge, tower of london and other places. Cheap for a london hotel, no frills but a clean, comfortable base with great all you can eat breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2012
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for choosing Premier Inn, London Tower Bridge for your trip to London. I am glad you found your stay comfortable, hotel to be clean and value for your money.

Many thanks once more and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay in this hotel! I spent there 4 nights with a group of 35 people and none had a single problem! Most of the workers were friendly, smiling and helpful (thank you Everton, Arron and Elisa...do I remember well? The blond Italian worker!! You made an amazing job!) The rooms were not noisy at all and very cleaned! The breakfast is far too much choice! You name one thing and it's there!! The breakfast rooms becomes a very good restaurant at dinner! The only little problem is the location....about 15 minutes walking distance from the London bridge metro stop!!! But it was a pleasant walk!! Just opposite the hotel, a supermarket and a pizzeria! Yes, I liked it!

• Stayed: March 2013
Ryan S, Manager at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Many thanks for your kind words and I am very happy to read that you and your party had a great time staying with us.

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Daughter and I had to have a night in London and this Inn was the most convenient. Fantastically clean, as usual, very hot water for a bath, great breakfast the next morning, friendly efficient Staff. . Well done Premier Inn , yet again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Many thanks for your kind words regarding your stay with us. I am very happy that you returned and had another great stay.

Thank you.

Kindest regards,
Operations Manager.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Stayed at the Premier Inn Tower Bridge on a Friday in December booked 3 months in advance I got a cheap deal. I was pleasantly surprised as I had stayed at Travel Lodges before but not a Premier Inn. Rood was confortable and clean close to buses and Resteraunts. We ate in the thier eatery and this was ok and came with a free all you can eat breakfast. Basically it does what it says on the packet and would return

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review and I am very happy to read that you would return, we look forward in welcoming you back at Premier Inn, London Tower Bridge.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Arrived early for our 3 night stay and was pleased we could check in early as our room was ready. Room was spotless and had everything we needed. The beds are really comfy, spacious room and piping hot water. The staff where very friendly and helpful. Prices are reasonable and breakfast is great. Will definately go back again : )

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Ryan S, Owner at Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Many thanks for such kind words and I am very pleased that you had a great weekend with us. It is great to know that we tick all the boxes during your visit and we look forward in welcoming you on your next trip to London.