Stayed here whilst visiting the Olympic Park for the Paralympic swimming. We couldn't have had a more friendly welcome - the staff are positively enthusiastic! It was refreshing after the muted welcome often experienced at check-in.
Room was spotless and bed oh-so-comfy. Only mild disappointment was that we'd booked a twin room back in January, and ended up with a double with a put-me-up type single in the corner. But we slept fine and that's the main thing I suppose.
We didn't eat at the restaurant. Great little corner cafe - Cat & Cucumber - just down the road towards Tower Bridge - perfect for a cheap and plentiful brekkie!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from the historic Tower of London, the riverside Design Museum and arty Bermondsey Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel England