We stayed her in July 2011. It is a budget hotel and my rating is based for budget hotels. We had a "family room" for two adults and two children. It consisted of a large queen bed, a twin bed/sofa, and a "cot" which was really a mattress of the floor. The space was a little tight, but the room was spotlessly clean, quiet at night and comfortable. This hotel was full of British families vacationing in London. On-site dining is extremely kid friendly. There is a playground and tennis courts directly behind the hotel. Our son had an emergency appendectomy shortly after our trip began. The hotel was extremely accomodating as we constantly changed our length of stay based on his condition despite appearing very booked One word of warning - the tube is a 15-20 minute walk away -- too far for small children. Otherwise a great cheap stay in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from the historic Tower of London, the riverside Design Museum and arty Bermondsey Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Premier Inn London Tower Bridge Hotel England