We are a family of four. We all loved our stay here.As noted, the building itself is a bit drab from the outside. The rooms are spacious with a nice clean modern, albeit budget, build. The staff are very helpful and the breakfasts are great value. There's even a bar where we could catch the odd world cup match. Great location too, Putney high street shopping is just over the bridge with plenty of eating places and pubs also. There are some nice gardens along the river on the Fulham side for before breakfast walks whilst still working off the jetlag.Very close also to Putney Bridge tube station, though please note it lacks a lift so you will need to haul you luggage down three flights of stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently refurbished ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel England