“Great budget option”

Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel
Ranked #291 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times and it always offers a very good service. The staff are friendly and, despite the hotel being close to a busy road, there is no problem getting to sleep at night. The air conditioning was a welcome relief as it was very hot in London during our stay.

There are good transport links, with the District Line station just behind the hotel and regular buses outside.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. I'm delighted to read that your stay with us was a good one and that you were pleased with the service from the Team.

Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Decidedf on a long weekend to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary. We have stayed at Premier Inns. This was no different in the facilities, staff, breakfast, which we rate very hightly. There were a few extra touches. On arrival the staff provided a bottle of sparkling rose - I had mentioned it was our anniversay. The glasses were framed within two rolled up hand towels, simple, but such a nice extra thought. Also as it was very warm during our visit, and there were jugs of cool drinks on the reception desk for when guests returned to the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Roy G

Thank you very much for a wonderful feedback and we really appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to read that you like the extra mile we did during your wedding anniversary stay with us. I would certainly pass on your comments to our team and I am sure they will be pleased to hear it.

At Premier Inn we strive to meet and exceed the needs of all our guests and I'm glad that we have done just that for you!

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this Premier Inn for a family wedding nearby. The facade is nothing special but on one of the hottest days of the year, so far, we were greeted with complimentary cold drinks which was a nice touch. The rooms were fine. Our first room was cozy but when we found that the door didn't lock we were moved without delay to another room.

The breakfast room was very busy on the Saturday but calmer on the Sunday. However, on both days the staff were great and the food was nice too. The staff, in all cases; bar, reception and dining were always courteous and sorted out any queries we had very quickly.

All in all, we would recommend this hotel as a good base to explore the capital city from.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that you had such a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed the food in our restaurant as well as the service from the Team.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Stayed for two nights around visit to Lords for test match. Great value hotel - staff helpful and professional - room clean and tidy - breakfasts were good - all round I would stay again and recommend.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank ianwood99

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a good one.

I am pleased that you found the team to be helpful and professional and enjoyed the food in our restaurant. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

The hotel was really nice. The room was large, with a huge bed, a huge LCD TV and it was new and modern. The dining room was also really nice ans the food was perfect!
The hotel is 30 mins from London center by tube, however, it is 5 mins walk from the Putney centre. A nice area with a river, coffee shops, pubs, restaurants etc.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with river view!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. I’ am delighted that you were pleased with the hotel standards, enjoyed the food in our restaurant and found the location easy to get to.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

With tickets for the Ladies Singles Final we checked in early and found our room ready so we could leave our luggage and get to the centre court in plenty of time. The staff were so helpful and made sure I had gluten free food in the restaurant as I am coeliac. WE did not return until after 9pm but as we had booked a "meal deal" of dinner and breakfast there was no problem
We had a very peaceful night and were surprised to find so many at breakfast as we has not heard any noise. I would certainly recommend this hotel for anyone wanting to be near the river or for the tennis

Room Tip: We were on a lower floor going down one level
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Penelope L
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to know that you found the team to be helpful. I will definitely pass on your comments to our team and I am sure they will be pleased to hear it.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Great budget hotel with easy access and parking. Good links into the centre of London via the District Line Underground which is just around the corner. The hotel is clean and the staff very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

I am pleased that you found the team to be friendly and the location easy to get to. The Premier Inn London Putney Bridge has the advantage of the underground being close enough to make any journey easy as well as enjoyable and I'm glad to know that you found this to be the case.