Went for a two night break with my daughter to London, booked the premier inn cause of their reputation plus it was close to the station. Arrived late afternoon and felt a little disappointed when I saw the outside of the building cause it looked unwelcoming and I didn't know what to expect, however inside was bright and clean the staff were so welcoming and checking in was fast and efficient we went bed and breakfast. The room was spacious and the bed was big our room had a single and a double bed in it, the beds are so comfortable and there are additional pillows if needed in your room.The bathroom was modern and clean and had all the mod cons in the room, tea and coffee making facilities and a 40 inch television. You also get 30 mins free wi fi. For breakfast you have a full range of food to choose from we had the cooked breakfast which was all you can eat and at £8.25 was a bargain and tasted delicious it certainly kept us going beyond lunchtime. The hotel has good transport links for the theatre and sightseeing and Putney is nice and has some good shops and eating places checkout Bills great steaks and burgers. You can also walk along the Thames which at night looks beautiful perfect for a romantic stroll. All in all we had a fantastic weekend in London and staying in a lovely hotel made the weekend more special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently refurbished ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, TravelUp, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel England