Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel
Ranked #280 of 1,069 Hotels in London
York, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stayed here with my wife whilst going to Wimbledon, ideal location. The staff are great - Premier Inn seem to really have the upper budget hotel experience nailed in my opinion, you get exactly what you pay for. Very impressive and the staff seem very engaged.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you very much for a wonderful feedback and we really appreciate the time you have taken to review us on Trip Advisor. I'm glad to read that your stay with us was a great one and that you were pleased with the hotel standards as well as the service from the Team.

The London Premier Inn Putney Bridge has the advantage of the underground being close enough to make any journey easy as well as enjoyable and I'm glad to know that you found this to be the case.

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (315)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Northallerton, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We chose this hotel for thecconvenience of going to Wimbledon for the tennis. It was an excellent choice in every way. It is just round the corner from the underground station and the bus to the tennis ground just outside of the hotel. As always with Premier, the room was spacious and very clean.The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful even provoding pimms and meringues with strawberries at reception. Whilst the hotel is large and was busy the service was very good..
We were also very impressed with the in-house restaurant , particularly the breakfast where the large choice was exceptional and the hot food fresh and of good quality.
There were many tennis fans there who give us tips about going to Wimbledon as we had not beento the tennis for many years.

Room Tip: As pensioners we have bus passes for our home county and didn't realise we could use them on t...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a good one.

I am pleased that you found the team to be friendly and the location easy to get to. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Newcastle, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My 11 year old son & I stayed for two nights as we were going to Wimbledon.
The location was ideal, very near the tube, and only two stops from the tennis.
The family room was big, comfy & clean. Not much noise, inside or outside.
Breakfast on first morning was good, except for the sausages (not really cooked enough). Second morning, we came down later for breakfast & the scrambled egg was not good, but the rest of it was fine (except the sausages!). So sausages apart, all was fine + Andy Murray won!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve our service.

I'm glad to read that your stay with us was a great one and that you were pleased with the hotel standards and found the location easy to get to. However, we really apologised for the dissapointment that you had with the restaurant service. I really hope this wouldn't deter from staying with us in future.

Peterborough
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed sat night for the Wmbledon men's final on Sunday . Booked it as it was on the tube route . Great location . Putney is a nice area . Walking to loads of nice bars and along the river too. Room was all the usual stuff. But it was noisy . Traffic noise was loud in room 134 . Wish I had remembered the Good night guaretee as I think I should have call them on that one !! . Beware .

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests have a comfortable nights sleep, and I am sorry that on this occasion we failed to provide this.

Our reception is open for 24 hours and our staff would of been more than happy to help you with your discomfort. At this instance we could have changed the room for you. However this advice could only help for your future stays in Premier inns.

I really hope this wouldn't deter from staying with us in future and please do contact us directly if you have preferences which floor would you like to stay so that we can reserve a nice and quiet room for you.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Just steps from the tube and bus routes the hotel is ideally placed for easy travel. Reception staff really friendly and helpful and the rooms are typical Premier Inn. We stayed in a room in the second floor facing inwards and although you could hear the road the noise wasn't obtrusive at all. Didn't hear a thing all night. Breakfast is great value and really tasty, lots of choice too.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a good one.

I am pleased that you found the team to be friendly and helpful, location easy to get to and enjoyed the food in our restaurant.. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Very good hotel to stay in for getting around London. Staff most helpful. All features you'd expect to find in a Premier Inn. However, the traffic is constant day and night so it can be quite noisy. It's about time the hotel was given a makeover on the outside and triple or even quadruple glazing was fitted to ALL rooms. It would make all the difference!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank McKenzie004
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell short of your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve our standards.

On the other hand, I am pleased that you found the team to be helpful. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The outside view of this hotel was seventies, boring cement box and the small, dull foyer does nothing to change your opinion. However, I'm here to tell you that I had a very comfortable four days visit. The staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms spotless with plenty of space to spread out. The wifi connection could have been included in the tariff, however, at three pound a day it wasn't too bad. You will get half an hour a day free. Beds and pillows comfortable and the rooms are so quiet with a huge tellie.

Breakfast was included in the reasonable tariff and it had everything you could imagine! They will even cook you porridge if you ask for it. Free newspaper too. Opposite Fulham palace and the associated gardens which are a respite from the noisy city. If you have bags, the close proximity to the Putney Bridge tube station is useless (it has 32 steps to negotiate) so catch the bus 14 from the hotel to Fulham Broadway tube station where they have a lift (10 minutes).

Room Tip: There is a room available for disabled visitors too.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on Trip Advisor. I'am glad to hear that you were pleased with the hotel standards, found the team to be helpful and friendly, and enjoyed the food in our restaurant.

At Premier Inn we strive to meet and exceed the needs of all our guests and I'm delighted that we have done just that for you!