“Very good London base.”

Ranked #279 of 1,069 Hotels in London
Staffordshire UK
“Very good London base.”
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Just stayed two nights. Very clean and comfortable hotel. Friendly staff. Excellent breakfast. Very easy access to the nearby underground [District Line, in zone 2] station Putney Bridge. Can readily recommend this hotel as an in expensive option for a short London stay.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pete2257England
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a good one.

I am pleased that you found the team to be friendly and enjoyed the food in our restaurant. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (315)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Loughborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Location was great - very close to tube line and very good links to central london. The hotel was very clean, comfortable and quiet. Staff were very pleasant and the breakfast was very good. Would use again for a trip to London. Good value

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a good one.

I am pleased that you found the location easy to get to and enjoyed the food in our restaurant. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Caroline Dearing-Burt
London
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Premier Inns are a good commoditised budget chain so I will focus on the Putney Bridge one. Close to tube, bridge to high street, buses. Good restaurant. Family rooms are good - get one even if no kids

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

I am very pleased that you found the hotel location convenient and enjoyed the food in our restaurant.

Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We had a 3 night stay at this Premier Inn. A little noisy as we had a room facing the road and the pillows left a bit to be desired. We asked for flannels (face-washers) but they were not able to be supplied, unfortunately. Everything else was fine though and after all this chain doesn't profess to be something that its not.

On the upside - great breakfast, helpful staff, large room - with a bath! Bonus especially after sightseeing for a day we were able to relax weary bodies. 30 minutes free internet per day was good but it would be better if it were extended to 60 minutes (but this is a minor point).

In all we would stay at a Premier Inn again.

Room Tip: If you can get one that isnt facing the road it may not be as noisy.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell short of your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve our standards and service.

On the other hand, I am pleased that you found the team to be helpful and enjoyed the food in our restaurant. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Caroline Dearing-Burt
Hong Kong
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The room was clean and modern, with all necessary facilities. The hotel location is good. Bus stations and railway and tube stations are within short walking distance.Staffing level is quite adequate. The restaurant provides good food.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, May 15, 2013

I am pleased that you found our room and location as good, the team to be friendly, and enjoyed the food in our restaurant. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Devon
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Good location to get to from the tube station. Shopping facilities were within walking distance. Room was spacious and clean. Comfortable bed andfacilities were adequate. Bar staff and hotel reception staff very friendly and ensured we were looked after. Food choices within the hotel were adequate. Would stay here again if I was to visit Putney again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

I am very pleased that you found the hotel to be in an accessible area, our team to be friendly and enjoyed the food in our restaurant. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stayed just one night on business during an exhibition at earls court. Quick to get to and much cheaper than more central hotels. Went for a lovely walk along the Thames just outside the hotel. Usual premier inn quality and very friendly staff. Eat in restaurant which was very busy, worth booking.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that your first stayed with us was a good one.

I am pleased that you found the team to be friendly and our hotel to be accessible and cheaper than other central hotels. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and I am glad that you found this to be the case.