I was in London on business and stayed here as it had been recommended, and I understand why. I had phoned when I booked and asked for a room overlooking the River Thames and I was rewarded with a large room with a good view - nice.
The reception staff were especially helpful when I asked them to invoice me for each individual night I stayed (our finance department's digital expenses system would have come up with a horrified "Error!!" message otherwise) and were polite, friendly and generally efficient the whole time I stayed.
The hotel's location isn't exactly great if you are on business but the Putney Bridge Underground station is just round the corner and gets you into central London in about 15 minutes.
I will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently refurbished ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel England