“Excellent, always prepared to help.”

Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel
Ranked #278 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Edinburgh
“Excellent, always prepared to help.”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I was in London on business and stayed here as it had been recommended, and I understand why. I had phoned when I booked and asked for a room overlooking the River Thames and I was rewarded with a large room with a good view - nice.
The reception staff were especially helpful when I asked them to invoice me for each individual night I stayed (our finance department's digital expenses system would have come up with a horrified "Error!!" message otherwise) and were polite, friendly and generally efficient the whole time I stayed.
The hotel's location isn't exactly great if you are on business but the Putney Bridge Underground station is just round the corner and gets you into central London in about 15 minutes.
I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Phone in advance and ask for a room with a view of the river.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge. I am delighted that the experience was a good one.

I am so pleased that you found the team to be friendly and enjoyed the food in our restaurant. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (308)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Newquay, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Enjoyed a 3 night stay here to visit some of London's attractions. The hotel is situated very close to the tube station, and central London is only 15 mins away. The hotel is very large and was busy, however the staff were all very helpful. The rooms are just what you expect from the Premier Inn, very clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: Book the Premier Saver rate and you will be hard pushed to find a better London hotel deal anywhere.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

I am pleased that you found the team to be friendly and enjoyed the food in our restaurant. Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case.

Nottingham
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Stayed at this hotel as was taking my son to his first Chelsea match just a few tube stops away. Very near the tube so easy to get to. Was concerned as we got close as looks pretty shabby from the outside but was much better inside,was clean, well organized and staff were superb, we had room 52 on the side which was nice and quiet! Breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice and food on buffet regularly topped up and fresh. All in all it was by far one of the better Premier Inns we have stayed in.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Bradrakatak

Carmarthen, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Spent two nights at this hotel ,lovely room,surprisingly spacious. Had dinner on one evening which was very good with staff in all departments friendly and efficient.Tube station nearby making the journey into central London easy ,

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to review your last stay here at premier Inn London Putney Bridge, we are delighted that your stay was a good one and you found the staff to be pleasant.

Here at Premier Inn we pride ourselves on our excellent levels of customer service and our high levels of cleanliness and I am glad that you found this to be the case, I do apologise about the noise coming from the heating, if you do stay with us again and experience the problem please don’t hesitate to call reception.

Thatcham, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night, on a Sunday, got a great price. Easy hotel to get to from Central London, close to tube station and bus stops.
A lovely welcome from the lady on reception, room was fine too. I was bit worried when I was allocated a room on the 1st floor, I normally prefer a higher room. I need not have worried. Even though my room faced the main road, the noise did not affect my sleep.
My only complaint.... the heating took a bit of time to get warmed up, and kept turning its self off. When it did, it made a strange whistling and gurgling noise! I still dropped off to sleep though.
I didn't eat at the hotel, but the food looked decent as always.
Would stay here again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Caroline D, Manager at Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise about the aircondition matter. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve our service.

Our reception is open for 24 hours and our staff would of been more than happy to help you if you can give us a call whenever you have any preferences which floor would you like to stay so that we can put a request under your reservation. However this advice could only help for your future stays in Premier inns.

On the other hand, I am pleased that you found the team to be friendly and the location easy to get to. The Premier Inn London Putney Bridge has the advantage of the underground and bus stops being close enough to make any journey easy as well as enjoyable and I'm glad to know that you found this to be the case.

Manchester
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This Premier Inn in Zone 2 of London, provided us with a very comfortable stay at a very good price. The hotel from the outside looks like it could do with some renovation, but inside is clean and welcoming. Our room was spacious, with plenty of natural light and ventilation. Cleanliness was excellent. Value for money was also excellent. It's worth staying outside Zone 1 in London, still easy to reach and much better accommodations (both quality and cost!)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. I’ am delighted that you had a great time at a great price.

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Comfortable hotel, decent sized room, very good value for London, excellent transport links to everywhere in London, Tube station 2 minutes away on foot, lots of bus connections on the doorstep. Book and paid in full in advance and got the best rate. Would definitely stay here again,

Room Tip: some of the 5th floor rooms appear to have river views
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that you had such a pleasant stay with us and that you were pleased with the hotel standards.