We stayed at the hotel last weekend to attend a family party at a pub nearby.
Our room was very spacious and clean, with a large flat screen TV on the wall and a comfy double bed. We were on the 1st floor facing Putney Bridge but weren't troubled by any traffic noise at all.
We had a very nice evening meal in the restaurant which was good value at £12.50 for 2 courses.
The breakfast (at extra cost) was exceptionally good with plenty of choice, and as much as you can eat.
The staff were all very friendly including the cleaners who acknowledged us cheerily in the morning.
The hotel is very well situated for the buses and tube, and the high street just a few minutes walk over the bridge is excellent for shopping.
We'll definitely stay here again.
p.s.-It would be nice to have biscuits supplied in the room with the tea/coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently refurbished ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Premier Inn London Putney Bridge Hotel England