“Good quality/Convenient”

Ranked #143 of 1,088 Hotels in London
Lake District
“Good quality/Convenient”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This hotel is convenient for Euston Station for travellers, but at £185 per room per night I thought it expensive for this type of hotel, even in London. The hotel, however, was clean, good quality and the staff were friendly. Check-in was automated, with the machine even issuing the room keycards. There were sufficient staff there to answers queries and sort out problems. We ate at the Costa adjoining the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback, and for staying at The Vanderbilt hotel.
I am pleased to read your comments regarding my team, cleanliness and location.

Many thanks again and we are looking forward to your return.

Kindest regards,
Operations Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (657)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Have stayed in Premier Inn Euston on a number of occasions. The location is excellent for East Coast trains and the comfort and service are as promised by Premier Inn. Quieter rooms at back of hotel which can be requested when you book (Euston Road is very busy and hotel is opposite a fire station).

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for sharing such a positive review following your stay with us. It is really great to hear how helpful our staff are and that we are able to respond efficiently and effectively to your request on arrival.

I am so pleased to hear how much you liked our location and that you found our close travel links convenient. We love being so conveniently located as it enables our guests to make the most of their time in London.

Thank you again and hope to see you soon.
Norfolk
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I stayed here one night only on Sunday 15th June with my family son, daughter in law and 2 grandsons of 7 and nearly 9 years old. It was my first experience of a Premier Inn and I was impressed.

I booked and checked in on line and when I arrived I was helped by a lovely young lady this was at 1.30pm earlier than check in time. My room was ready. I did say was it the quiet side and she was happy to change my room if I wanted too. I live in a rural area and hear no noise at night on the side street I did still hear Emergency Services through the night and next time I will ask for a room where my family slept opposite my room. However it was my fault I could have changed.

Breakfast was very good. We had a meal in the restaurant in the evening and it was very good value. We had the meal deal and couldnt get through the desserts they were so large.

As other reviewers have said the Service is excellent and I too work in Customer Service and have 25 years experience I could not fault any of the Staff, The restaurant staff were lovely with the boys. The reception staff especially Daynna were excellent too.

I choose this Hotel for the location as we were catching the Eurostar and if I need a Hotel again for the same trip I will stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms that look out over the Centre of the Hotel are quieter
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review on trip advisor. My sincere thanks to you for your kind words regarding the hotel facilities and the service received from Dayane and the rest of the team and it will give me great pleasure to pass on your wonderful comments.

Many thanks and hope for your next trip, you will make it Premier Inn London Euston.

Warm regards,
Cirencester, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 21, 2014

I am disabled and stayedfor 3 nights May 27-29 2014) and thoroughly enjoyed our stay - everywhere clean/tidy.We had fantastic service from every member of staff! Cristina was excellent and in fact made us feel like the only customer for our stay - Premier should feel very proud of her and all there staff at Euston! I have been in customers service for years so recognise excellent,friendly and natural service! The food was brilliant too! The room easy access and good size.Well done Cristina and all!

Room Tip: Choose Euston for friendly service and excellent "quiet areas" and fantastic breakfasts an...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
I am so pleased to read how enjoyable you find your stays with us.

It is really lovely to read that all of our staff were able to ensure you had a special and memorable stay and I will surely share your kind comments with Christina and the Team.

Thank you again and see you soon.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I was delighted with my stay at Premier Inn, which is situated on Euston Road between Euston Station and the British Museum - a very convenient location. Check in was efficient, staff were friendly, the room was spacious, quiet, clean and comfortable, the bed large and cosy, the shower great. I had an excellent sleep and had breakfast at their attached Costa Coffee - note they also have a restaurant. I've stayed at lots of hotels at different price points in this area, and if I want to spend under £70, this will be my go-to hotel from now on. Don't expect high glamour or some kind of special character - it's a budget chain, and it does what it does very well. My only annoyance was I paid £3 in advance for internet - then found out the hotel has free internet anyway!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank ms_scotsgirl
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Thank you for posting a review of your five star stay at Premier Inn London Euston. The location is superb, with immediate access to a central transport hub. All of our rooms are larger than average for central London hotels. I am also happy to read that the team service was friendly.

I do hope that your money for the WIFI, I am only assuming that you had purchase before the decision was made to extend the “free trial”.

Many thanks for making it Premier Inn.
birmingham
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Perfect base for a few days in London. We stayed a night for a recent gig at Finsbury park. Room is standard Premier Inn but very clean and comfortable. Nice bar, pleasant staff and great room rate. Well located near to Euston, several decent pubs in area and perfect transport links, good experience and would recommend.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for posting a nice review of your stay at Premier Inn London Euston. The hotel is ideal for the business and leisure travellers, adjacent to a central transport hub for quick and easy access around the city.

It is also great to read that you like the comfort and cleanliness of your room.

Thank you again and we hope to be welcoming you again soon.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed June 19, 2014

The family room at this hotel is of fantastic size. Nothing else is impressive. The room is very basic with a poorly designed bathroom. This is not a hotel in the sense that there is no lobby or public areas. There is no experience to be had here. Just a clean room and bed to rest after a long day. We did not try the breakfast, instead used the Costa attached to the hotel. There are a few vending machines opposite the front desk which is useful if you wan a bottle of water, a bar of chocolate, or a soda.
Elevators are accessible by room keycard only.
The hotel is situated between King's cross and Euston Station, so perfect for people traveling by rail. We were not bothered by street noise at all.
Service was very professional and friendly at check-in and check-out. Overall, great value for money but very very basic.

Room Tip: higher floor, family room is very spacious.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank esperanza-wanderer
LondonEustonPI, Manager at Premier Inn London Euston Hotel, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Many thanks for reviewing your stay with us. I am happy that you found our rooms to be of fantastic size and us to be great value for money.

We do appreciate that you took the time in reviewing your stay and we look forward to your next visit.