Had a three night stay here ( 26th April + 2) making it my tenth visit with a few extra just to eat before catching my train home. I can only confirm what other reviewers have said about the staff, nothing too much trouble for them and forever polite, whatever job they are doing.
My room was spacious and clean and must rate as one of the quietest I have ever stayed in, in London.
Breakfast choice was very good for this type of hotel. However, this time the queues for breakfast were longer and slower moving than I've previously experienced. Do not expect a quiet breakfast as it is usually noisy in a packed smallish room for a large hotel. Very popular with families which add to the noisy chatter.
The minus point for me on this visit was the in room safe system was out of action - in all the hotel. In fairness I was offered the use of a safe at reception but that is not the same as having one in the room.
Nevertheless, a decent stay and I will be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just down the road from Regent's Park, with the British Museum and the British Library close by ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Premier Inn, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Euston Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Euston Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Euston Hotel England