With a small corporate budget and a workshop to attend in central london, the local hotels were either expensive or a bit of a mixed bag.
I booked the Premier Inn as I figured there would be no surprises. I was right, it was clean and practical. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast room was good.
The outlay of this hotel is more like a converted 70's office block which was not so great. It didn't feel welcoming but for a practical quick visit it was fine. Close to Kings Cross station with a healthy array of local eating places just a stones throw away.
Its not romantic it's basic, well maintained and clean. Remember to bring your own amenities for the room if your not a fan of soap in a dispenser.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just down the road from Regent's Park, with the British Museum and the British Library close by ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London Euston Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Euston Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Euston Hotel England