Let me say, firstly, that I have stayed at this hotel often in the past. On this occasion, I found the staff helpful and polite, as usual, but I was disappointed in the the room which was dingy in appearance and the carpet looked as though it had been poorly vacuumed, if at all. The bathroom looked tired with dirty grout between the tiles and the towels were so threadbare my finger almost went through one - see my pictures. I've stayed at other Premier Inns, including London ones, and none was as disappointing as this. Although classed as a budget hotel, the rate we payed for 2 nights without breakfast was not so cheap. The hotel's location is ideal, its staff are good, but in recent times, I feel it does not provide the standards and value it once did. I am returning to London soon, for a week - in the past I would have chosen to stay at this hotel but instead I've booked at another hotel, further away unfortunately but with better facilities and a daily rate, breakfast included, not much more than I paid at PI London Euston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just down the road from Regent's Park, with the British Museum and the British Library close by ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Euston Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Euston Hotel London
- Premier Inn London Euston Hotel England