2 of my friends and I stayed at this hostel from a Friday to Sunday. The whole place smells of stale air and damp. The toilets stank and looked like they had not been cleaned for months. We tried to use them as little as possible. The room was ok, very basic. The toilets and shower were just outside our room so we kept waking up in the night by people using the toilet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great backpackers hostel, the modern facilities in this lovely Victorian building make a convenient base for a cheap city break. Whether you’re in London to explore the attractions or just attending a gig at the nearby Olympia or Earls Court exhibition centres, the location is perfect. This west London Youth Hostel offers cheap accommodation near to the vibrant city centre. The area has a cosmopolitan feel and is close to Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, the Natural History Museum and the Royal Albert Hall - great for a weekend break ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your YHA London Earl's Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Earl`s Court Yha Hotel London
- YHA London Earl's Court England