I was working up in this part of London for a few days in November 2013. Last minute accommodation, what do you do, especially if you're on a budget? My Dad has been staying with the YHA for years while he hobos round the world...I've done it in Australia and Morocco but never thought to do it here. Do you know what? I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. OK, all you get is a bed...but it was fine; I felt safe, it wasn't noisy, the showers and WCs were good, staff pretty friendly. And this one is close to all the shops (which stay open LATE) restaurants and tube. I think it's a brilliant way to stay in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great backpackers hostel, the modern facilities in this lovely Victorian building make a convenient base for a cheap city break. Whether you’re in London to explore the attractions or just attending a gig at the nearby Olympia or Earls Court exhibition centres, the location is perfect. This west London Youth Hostel offers cheap accommodation near to the vibrant city centre. The area has a cosmopolitan feel and is close to Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, the Natural History Museum and the Royal Albert Hall - great for a weekend break ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your YHA London Earl's Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Earl`s Court Yha Hotel London
- YHA London Earl's Court England