Very nice hostel, great location and very nice and kind stuff. We spend Christmas night there and it's was organised a dinner and a small party. Wifi is somethimes slow but when you are on vacation it is not important so much. Breakfast ok, you also have a kitche to use so you can make your own lanch or dinner. When we come back to London it's the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Astor Victoria is the largest of our budget accommodations, split across two adjoining building. The atmosphere can be described as laid back and an ideal place to meet new friends. We have been operating here for close to 15 years, with the Victoria hosting the after party for Astor’s roaring 30th Anniversary at Pacha. This hostel is one of the best London Hotels near Victoria Station, and is a just a short walk to the River Thames, and many art galleries.Stay at the Astor Victoria and you will be sure to have a thrilling time! With two large kitchens in the basement, this young hostel has plenty of space to meet other like-minded travellers. You'll find Free Fast Wi-Fi, Reception is open 24-hours for late check-ins and we provide everything else including free safes, towels for hire and padlocks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Astor Victoria Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astor`s Victoria Hotel London
- Astors Hotel London
- Astor Victoria Hostel London, England