Ways to Experience Liquid History Tours
More Info
from $115.09
More Info
2,596 results
All reviews pub tour london pub historical pub our tour guide walking tour visited pubs great afternoon great tour spend an afternoon would highly recommend this tour pub crawl booked this tour points of interest small group an excellent guide interesting information london tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Paul was our guide; he was an amazing student of history and an even bigger student of beer!

We have been to London several times but this was our first time without kids. It was great fun and an incredible way to see parts of London that aren’t on the tour busses or in most guide books to London.

—cannot recommend highly enough!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent couple of hours spent with a lovely group and the very knowledgable Dave. (I am sure he has kissed the Blarney stone ) It was brilliant and the pubs were great.

Date of experience: January 2020
LiquidHistoryTours, Owner at Liquid History Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Well, he tried to kiss the Blarney stone, but his wild beard got on in the way. Great review and glad you enjoyed the stroll. Cheers!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was bought this as birthday present by my wife. Probably one of the best presents for many years. Very easy to book and a very welcoming and easy to befriend yoiung man, Chris to escort us, I think! Very carefully designed and deliver tour of some of the hidden gems of London, Been exploring London for 20/30 years, but somehow mnaged to miss these hidden away treasurers. The depth and breadth of Chris's knowledge was a joy to behold and it was delivered in a very simple and a matter-of-fact way,briefly but succinctly. Could go on, but suffice to say that I'd be happy to do it gain and would recommend it without any hesitation.

Date of experience: January 2020

A spiffing review there, and great to hear that we uncovered so many hidden treasures for you to enjoy. Tired of London...tired of life. Cheers!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I was hesitant to book this tour as I was visiting London by myself. However, I found it was the best thing I could've done. My tour guide, Eileen, was welcoming, inclusive, knowledgeable, and just a lot of fun! The pubs we went to were indeed historic, and there were so many a-ha! moments along the tour from her excellent guidance. I would highly recommend this tour from Liquid History Tours. So worth it.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Dave was an awesome guide, would gladly take this tour again. The pace of the tour is perfect and the pub selection is amazing. All the pubs seemed to be full of locals who were very welcoming. I recommend taking this tour on your first day or two so you can go back to the pubs (I took it my last full day in London).