Ways to Experience Liquid History Tours
More Info
from $118.61
More Info
2,942 results
All reviews walking tour visited pubs guide chris great tour pub crawl small group gems
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2019

We did a 70th birthday party history bar crawl tour with a group of 11 (two of them celebrating their 70th birthday while the rest of us are mid-thirties). The tour was a lot of fun and Bridget was knowledgeable and funny. Would highly recommend this tour to anyone who enjoys history and beer/gin.

1  Thank Emily A
Reviewed May 30, 2019

Very enjoyable tour with our excellent guide, Chris, who shared his extensive knowledge both of history and brewing. What's an "ale conner"? I now know! Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I had an amazing time on this tour. we thoroughly enjoyed each of the five pubs, and were amazed by our tour guide Dave who was well versed in all things London. Anybody who is interested in beer, history, and even meeting new people along the way will be totally satisfied with this tour; my wife and I could not recommend it enough!

Reviewed May 29, 2019

Our tour guide Bridgett was extremely personable & took our 11 person group to five different pubs - ones that we wanted to see which were quirky and/or historical. I can't say enough about Bridgett - she was so informative about the local history & we had so much fun with her.

Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

I.ve been on my share of pubs tours. They are fun and often end with a hangover. This tour is not only fascinating but Chris made the journey interesting as well.

Hands down, best tour I have ever taken in London.