Tripadvisor

from $105.21
from $35.44
from $432.39
1,579 results
All reviews christmas lights kingly court bohemian rhapsody famous street regent st great street interesting shops oxford circus worth a visit west end choccywoccydoodah libertys shoes shoppers stroll clothing browse
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

On a tour of the Christmas lights in London I visited Carnaby Street, not as retro as I remembered from the past, new designer shops and modern eateries and tourists were loving it..wouldn't visit again as the Christmas lights were a little disappointing

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Strolled through Carnaby Street on Saturday evening after watching a pantomime close by. What beautiful rows and rows of shops, decorated with lights lit up at night, very busy though even after the Christmas period. Great place to potter from shop to shop.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

As a fan of DMs, I was shocked by how I was dismissed when I asked to exchange a faulty pair that I'd bought here. The staff showed no willingness to empathise or offer advice. I explained that they were hardly ever worn since I bought them, although a defect in the gelatin caused a wide split to suddenly appear on the sole; following some research online I found this is a common problem...

I understand that DM currently operates a 12 month warranty period, which seems unusually short given the brand's reputation for costly but long lasting footwear. To the mind of Doc Marten customer service, the fact that the fault in my shoes emerged after the warranty expired meant that I wasn't entitled to any of their support.

Disgraceful.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

Fabulous 'under the sea' themed Christmas lights and great place to potter in the shops. Even better that there was a real effort to take environmental issues on board with the recycled materials used.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 1, 2020

With a Ocean themed street decorations,lots of jelly fish, whales, fish.ect hanging over you.Well done