considering we paid around 160£ for 3 nights, we cant grumble. however you do get what you pay for. small, but modern room. don't expect breakfast to fill you up till teat time, because there was only cereal, toast etc.
all in all, a good hotel for a very cheap price, would stay again if on a budget!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn Hyde Park is newly renovated in March 2011. This hotel offers an excellent tourist location base to explore London. The Comfort Hotel Hyde Park is located just stones away from the famous Hyde Park and it's museums with only a minute to the park. Walking distance of 10 minutes to Marble Arch, Oxford Street and a short 10 minute commute to Westfield's Shopping Centre. The hotel location is perfect for sightseeing, shopping, dining, business and entertainment which is the heart of London. Walking distance to connect on to the Central Circle District, Hammersmith and city and the Bakerloo Lines. Free Continental breakfast available seven days a week. The reception office is open 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Hyde Park Hotel London
- Park Hotel London
- Comfort Inn Hyde Park London, England