I had a great stay at Abba Queen's gate. The hotel was easy to find with the Trip Advisor City Guide App. The location was great for my purpose, only a 5 min walk from Exibition Rd.
Harrods was within walking distance, and so was a lot of nice cafes and restaurants. The breakfast could have been better, but they served good food from the bar.
I would stay there again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant 19th-century town house is about 500 metres from Royal Albert Hall and Hyde Park. It features a small gym, spacious bedrooms, and a bar with patio for snacks and tapas. Stylish bedrooms at the refurbished Abba Queens Gate have air conditioning, large windows, and a mini-bar. Each has a chic design, with a wooden floor and LCD TV. Set on a pleasant London street, Abba Queens Gate London Hotel is about 8 minutes' walk from Gloucester Road Tube Station. The Natural History Museum is about 350 metres away, and the V&A Museum is an extra few minutes' walk down Cromwell Road. Harrods department store and the designer shops at Knightsbridge are 15 - 20 minutes' walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Queen's Gate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abba Queens Gate London
- Hotel Abba Queens Gate
- Abba Hotel London
- Abba Queens Gate Hotel London
- The Queen's Gate Hotel London, England