Searcy's Roof Garden Rooms was a great and central place to stay in central London. It is close to Harrod's and with easy access to public transportation while the hotel is in a quiet street.
We had a very nice family suite, which with an extra bed was certainly suitable for 5 people. Breakfast was wonderful and was served in the room. The smoothies and fruitsalads were great. Price/Quality this is probably one of the best places to stay in London.
For restaurants in the neighbourhood, there is in Italian "sale e pepe" in the street of the hotel, which was a little noisy and not really ideal with children, though the food was ok but we thought the other Italian close to Harrods "Zia Teresa" was better and friendlier.
For something different in the neighbourhoud, try the Iraqi restaurant " Prince Garden" on Knightsbridge. The food was great and the people were very child friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Roof Garden Rooms is situated in the heart of Knightsbridge. Originally an old pumping station, it has been transformed into a tasteful hotel with a rooftop garden. There is a relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff with a high level of personal and attentive service. It is perfect for people seeking an alternative to large hotel chains. Upstairs there are 11 charming country house style bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Fastbooking, Priceline, Hotel.de, HRS, LateRooms and Despegar.com so you can book your Searcy's Roof Garden Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Searcy`s Roof Garden Rooms Hotel London
- Searcys Roof Garden Rooms London
- Searcy's Roof Garden Rooms London, England