I have stayed here a number of times - either alone or with a partner. The most recent was in November 2011 for three nights.
New visitors are sometimes confused by this hotel but nobody can fail to be charmed by its quirky originality. Yes perhaps it can be argued that the elevator needs an overhaul, and there is never many staff around (but then there are not many rooms) but I would not have it any other way.
This is one of London's original Boutique Hotels. Do not go here if you want an all night Bar and an upmaket restauant. Probably not that suitable for Children either. This is essentially a very nice, and rather exclusive, Bed & Breakfast in the heart of Knightsbridge.
I will continue to use it whenever ihn London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Roof Garden Rooms is situated in the heart of Knightsbridge. Originally an old pumping station, it has been transformed into a tasteful hotel with a rooftop garden. There is a relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff with a high level of personal and attentive service. It is perfect for people seeking an alternative to large hotel chains. There are 11 charming country house style bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Fastbooking, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Searcy's Roof Garden Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Searcy`s Roof Garden Rooms Hotel London
- Searcys Roof Garden Rooms London
- Searcy's Roof Garden Rooms London, England