We stayed at this hotel with another couple in early September 2010. We shared the family room on the top floor. The family room had three beds: two twins in a semi-separate room and a double in the "main room." The bathroom was off the main room and was clean and well equipped. Windows opened easily to let fresh air in and the wifi worked 2 of the 3 days we were there. On one of the days we used their printer downstairs to print some coupon for the Big Bus Tour (or something like that) and they didn't even charge us - very friendly staff. Speaking of the staff, the gals serving breakfast were polite and helpful - always willing to bring more food. The food was well cooked and quite good. Location was a short walk to the tube line which was nice; also very convenient for getting on the Big Bus Tour. They have raised their rates a bit for 2011, but it is still a very good value and we would certainly consider staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Best of UK" Award Winner, 2009-2010! The Parkwood occupies one of the best locations for a good-value hotel in London - next to Oxford Street and Marble Arch on a fairly quiet street, just 50 yards from Hyde Park, in a section of London known as Connaught Village. "Frommers" NB- Free breakfast if booking is made from the hotel's own website. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Parkwood at Marble Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkwood At Marble Arch Hotel London
- Parkwood At Marble Arch London, England