Located right next to Oxford Street and Hyde Park. Bathroom may need some renewal but the location and the great breakfast makes it worth to stay in this hotel. I did not know that English sausages were so tasty!
Great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Best of UK" Award Winner, 2009-2010! The Parkwood occupies one of the best locations for a good-value hotel in London - next to Oxford Street and Marble Arch on a fairly quiet street, just 50 yards from Hyde Park, in a section of London known as Connaught Village. "Frommers" NB- Free breakfast if booking is made from the hotel's own website. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, LateRooms and Priceline so you can book your Parkwood at Marble Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkwood At Marble Arch Hotel London
- Parkwood At Marble Arch London, England