We stayed in early March 2013 for 6 nights and found the reviews helpful in making our choice. The small hotel, located close to the tube stop (Marble Arch), is average to above average for its amenities such as room size, breakfast, cleanliness. It is a bit old and small, but this is common in central London. We had no problems or surprises. Overall, a good choice and value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Best of UK" Award Winner, 2009-2010! The Parkwood occupies one of the best locations for a good-value hotel in London - next to Oxford Street and Marble Arch on a fairly quiet street, just 50 yards from Hyde Park, in a section of London known as Connaught Village. "Frommers" NB- Free breakfast if booking is made from the hotel's own website. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Parkwood at Marble Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkwood At Marble Arch Hotel London
- Parkwood At Marble Arch London, England