This review is a bit late, thought I had done it! We have stayed in the Parkwood in August 2009 & September 2011 and loved it. The staff are very helpful, nothing is too much trouble, one example is that we needed breakfast a little early one morning for travel plans and this was no problem. Many other little things like this that make it a pleasure to stay here, for us this is so important when travelling. When returning to the Parkwood for the second time there was such a sense of having friends in a big city where we don't know anyone, just lovely.The room is small but very comfortable and a quiet location considering how close it is to central London. Very easy to get around. The breakfast was great. BUT the news has got out! we can't get back in this year as booked out in July. However the Parkwood staff have answered our email enquiry promptly and have suggested an alternative and this sounds like it will suit our needs and we have made a booking, so many thanks to the staff for the suggestion. From Steve and Janet ( Radcliffe/Mackenzie)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Best of UK" Award Winner, 2009-2010! The Parkwood occupies one of the best locations for a good-value hotel in London - next to Oxford Street and Marble Arch on a fairly quiet street, just 50 yards from Hyde Park, in a section of London known as Connaught Village. "Frommers" NB- Free breakfast if booking is made from the hotel's own website. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your Parkwood at Marble Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkwood At Marble Arch Hotel London
- Parkwood At Marble Arch London, England