A professional colleague recommended this hotel to me in 2008; I enjoyed my stay so much I've returned to it on subsequent visits to London. A small hotel on a quiet street in the Marble Arch area, the staff are very friendly and welcoming. Comfortable room, wonderful breakfast. Very decent price for the area. The Underground is just a couple of blocks away, and bus stops on Edgeware Road. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Best of UK" Award Winner, 2009-2010! The Parkwood occupies one of the best locations for a good-value hotel in London - next to Oxford Street and Marble Arch on a fairly quiet street, just 50 yards from Hyde Park, in a section of London known as Connaught Village. "Frommers" NB- Free breakfast if booking is made from the hotel's own website. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Parkwood at Marble Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkwood At Marble Arch Hotel London
- Parkwood At Marble Arch London, England