The Parkwood is just what is required for a weekend in London. The rooms are clean, tidy and well equipped with everything one would need, The staff were most polite and helpful and the breakfast was a real bonus. You just do not get this sort of quality for the price anywhere else in London. If you want to spend £330-£400 a night then you ae welcome. But on a budget, this is the place. Cannot recommend highly enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Best of UK" Award Winner, 2009-2010! The Parkwood occupies one of the best locations for a good-value hotel in London - next to Oxford Street and Marble Arch on a fairly quiet street, just 50 yards from Hyde Park, in a section of London known as Connaught Village. "Frommers" NB- Free breakfast if booking is made from the hotel's own website. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Parkwood at Marble Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkwood At Marble Arch Hotel London
- Parkwood At Marble Arch London, England